Skip to main content

Tried TE on face

Applied quite a lot of TE on face for self experimentation. Got in the car with a friend (asian) and she and I got in a big argument about driving. She kept escalating like she just wanted to fight. I realized very soon that it was the influence of TE and we were in a confined space so I just controlled myself and kept quiet. We went to a movie but she left about 10 mins into the movie saying it was too violent (it really was).

When I got out of the movie she seemed fine but still was not totally over the argument we had before. I could smell the TE very clearly about halfway through the movie so maybe 2 hrs after application. It was nasty. Even now, I can't smell -none if I consciously try but once in a while I get a whiff. This time I applied on my jaws very close to the nose and it had a very obvious bad smell.

In the night I had a dream with me and four other women and it seemed like a setting for sex but when the sex really started it was just with one of those women. I can't get TE spray to work at all for sexual purpose. All I get is irritation from others and self. If I lower the dose I get no reaction from other people at all.

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:45 AM

    What about The Edge gels - how would you rate these compared to TE in spray form - still lots of irritation and nothing sexual with the gels? Have you tried high doses of the TE gels - like 1/2 a gel packs (covered by cologne of course) and with some friendly mones? Do you think the gels are slower diffusing than the TE spray? Most importantly, do you think the TE gels are slower diffusing than an oil-based Androstenone product like Primal Instinct?

    Thanks mate,
    Visionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always gotten better results with oils compared to any spray product. I don't understand why Androtics is so adamant on making everything in spray form when their best product (A314) is in oil base.

    TE gels work great for me. I don't get the irritation effect from gel and it gives a nice sexual vibe when combined with A314 and Pherofragrance. I don't understand what is happening with the spray though. I think my body gets very hot even in cold weather and that may have something to do with it. Probably they diffuse very fast. But that won't explain the extreme OD reactions I get with continuous -none use even with regular showers.

    PI is another product that works consistently well as long as I take few days break after every use. I like that PI works quickly on a fresh application and lasts almost 12 hours or more.

    I think overall the gel base is more diffusive than oil base though but less diffusive than spray.

    Thanks,
    Nbully

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment