Skip to main content

Day report 09/19/07: 3 A314 + 3 TE + 10 PF

Applied 3 drops A314 + 3 squirts of TE gel + 10 drops of PF. Meeting with adviser went really well. Also noticed more extended eye contacts in the morning.

By evening I have noted the usual long eye contacts, IOIs etc. from a wide range of women. Did I say this mix was great? I guess I did! I notice from my earlier posts that the ratios have been wide ranging still always effective.

I wish I could combine them for one easy to use application method. The thing is each product is in a different base: oil, gel and alcohol. I don't think mixing will go too well. Also TE in alcohol form doesn't work for me but gel does. A314 in alcohol form is also not nearly as good as the oil form. There is no way I can get PF in any other form except alcohol. Any ideas?

There are some good reports about MX103 recently. I notice that I posted a good hit with MX103 and MX140 in a mix so there might be something to it but I am out of both. MX105 felt very airy-fairy to me, with none of that gravitas that comes with A314 oil, which for me is one of the integral part of the A314 effect. MX102 was very intense, turned off a lot of people and they wanted to bite my head off.

Maybe I can try MX103 + MX140. Try to dissolve TE gel in the alcohol base (or just use TE in alcohol form for good luck) and add PF. What about time release though? Maybe add monolaurin per Tacitus' recommendation. This mix has potential!

Comments