Skip to main content

Day report 09/05/07: 2 to-go sprays Ammo

After a scrubbing shower, applied 2 sprays of Ammo, one on wrists and one to back of neck. Maybe around 4 mcg of -none. The PI application from yesterday may not have been removed altogether but I am not seeing any signs of unbalanced -none.

It's almost 2 pm and damn I feel down. Receiving some eye contact. I was fine in the morning but progressively I am feeling more and more low.
What can uplift me?

End of the day:
It had a sexual vibe.

Added one drop of TE on the wrist. There was a girl sitting on the adjacent seat and after I sat on one seat with my friend, the girl suddenly started shaking her foot vigorously in my direction as if to get attention. She kept shaking until I looked at her and she was smiling but not looking at me. Strange!

Comments