Skip to main content

Bruce comment about Impi + Impi modern scent decsription

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17370&highlight=Impi
"I think it has the same pheromones as NPA with a significant other one mixed in. Then there is the hebal stuff thrown in and in the case of yellow, the fragrance on top."

The "significant other one" is ETS-11 probably.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15896&highlight=Impi
Post by Bassman

Silver - like Le Male / Lolita Lempicka.Blue - similar to Pheromol Factor.Red - fresh, sharp, modern, fairly chemical smelling.Yellow - very light, can detect some citrus.

Post by aka

Blue smells the most like Impi 2. It’s kind of herbal only lighter with some floral tones. Smells fresh for about 5 minutes then it turns into a kind of incense smell. Makes me free associate Bongathon.Red is kind of citrus and spice. Makes me think of potpourri. Didn’t like it.Silver is kind of smokey and woodsy. Makes me think of campfires. Probably the most masculine scent in the bunch.Yellow is kind of citrus and sweet. Reminds me of skin care products from Body Shop. My favorite.

Comments