Skip to main content

Day report 8/31/07: 3 A314 + 1 Xcite + 2 MX200

Met an asian married girl in the bus who I had previously met at a party and she seemed very excited and smiley. Got few eye contacts when going out to teach. In the class someone called out "sir" to me. Most students were respectful and class atmosphere was ok.

~2 pm
I didn't get much, if any, attraction signals at all when went for lunch. MX200 defintely fucked things up a little. Although the smell is great and it has lasted for around 4 hours and is still lingering.

Went home at around 8:30 pm and met my neighbour outside the apartment and exchanged 'Hi'. Later she came up to my apartment and asked if I can go drive with her to pick up a friend since she only has a learner's permit. I went with her and after coming back she knocked again and wanted my phone number so maybe I can teach her driving sometime. Another cool point for A314 and Xcite!!

Comments