Skip to main content

Day report 8/25/07: 1 spray PMX101

Note the PMX101. It's the bottle titled PMX instead of MX so it was an older version, I think the 2nd bottle I got. Applied 1 spray after extensive exfoliating scrubbing Polysorbate-80 shower. The spray was applied to the back, covered with Geir Ness. And I also applied 2 sprays oxytocin around 11 am. It was eye contact galore when I went to the mall at around 1 pm. Seriously every woman from 15 to 55 that I passed by was looking at me. When I was talking to my friend I could feel everyone just staring and listening closely.

I might have some remnant -none from past days but it should be minimal since the shower was really intensive. I should try adding 2.5 mcg -none to 1 spray of PMX101 on a pure clean slate and see if I can get the reactions I received today. That oxytocin could have some impact too.

Comments