Skip to main content

Day report 08/29/07: 3 A314 + 3 squirts TE + 10 dabs PF

Covered with 2 sprays Smiley EDT and 2 sprays oxytocin. Pretty much all women avoided eye contact except 2 white older women (30-40) who were more respectful and friendly than usual. Guys at the bus stop were super friendly.

My professor a lady in her 30s, white European, was too attentive to the point of totally ignoring the other assistant. If I was in his place I would have definitely not liked it. This mix ended up being very respect generating with guys being more friendly and somewhat higher effect on white ladies in their 30s.

Maybe high -none, also some remnant from yesterdays PMX101 application.

In retrospect:
Inspite of receiving no attractions signals pretty much all day today I am feeling pretty upbeat and very very confident. I have noticed that my no attraction days coincide with my down in the dumps day. This is new...hard to explain pheromonally. I have to pay attention if I see this self response again.

Comments