Skip to main content

Day report 08/20/07: 1 MA314 + 2 drops V-5

Nothing of consequence to report!

Btw what is with me and attraction to hitched ladies. Always find myself getting attracted to ladies with bfs or husbands. Is it the social proof theory at work? Are their pheromones more attractive to me?? Is there a change in pheromone signature after people are hitched or is it the remnant from when they have been intimate changing the pheromone profile to make it more attractive to me???

Or are they just more forward considering they are taken and they feel safe with other men and I am misconstruing their forwardness as interest in me and thus I am getting attracted and being more forward with them.

Whatever it is I can't figure it out and it's making me uncomfortable. There is a serious dearth of single attractive women of my age it seems or maybe I am not just meeting the right ones which is just plain unlucky.

Comments