Skip to main content

Day report 08/16/07: 3 A314 + 1 Xcite: Great so far

Again tried this mix since it's turning out to be so consistent. Went to a meeting as a leader with 4 other new students and it went well. I think the mix is definitely attractive and also enhances approachability. Women of all ages seem to be responding well. I wonder how come I never saw this wide range from PF. Lots of looks in Starbucks.

Okay at 7 pm took the bus home. A chinese girl who is my neighbour for two years and we just say Hi when passing. She was in the same bus and when we got down she started conversation. Very interesting. Coincidence..I don't think so!

My other good mix A314+TE+PF seems to be better with younger women even with added -none. But the current mix has no -none still it is showing attraction signs.

Another point to note here is that with A314+TE+PF I have seen colder responses in the subsequent meetings and women reacting very subdued when I see them next. So far A314+Xcite is not showing that sign. Maybe TE causes a more sexual effect making them a little closed off in the next meeting.

I love A314+Xcite combo and it's going to the top of my list of fail-safe attractive mixes the day that you don't want anything to go wrong. It will be great as a date mix.

Comments