Skip to main content

Day report 08/15/07: 1 spray Focus mix

Some remnants of -none from last night + 1 spray of Focus mix. One of the old lady sweeper in the building suddenly says a very enthusiastic greeting with honey and all and proceeds to tell me how she moped the floor in my office and how it's very hot there and she will get us a fan. She is nice generally but sometimes she would just ignore me when we are passing.

Another lady probably in her late 30s or early 40s comes to inspect something in my office and I ask her something about it after which she proceeds to give me a long run down of all that she is doing without including the guy she was with in the conversation for around 5-10 minutes.

An asian girl gave a long eye contact but it was not of attraction, so whatever.

It attracts attention somewhat from both men and women.

Comments