Skip to main content

Day report 08/13/07: 2 A314 + 1 Xcite wipe

Today morning decided to reduce A314 to 2 drops. Applied Xcite wipe all over face, neck, chest and arms. On the bus stop a new chinese guy acquiantance approached to talk. Two other new students (one of whom I talked to earlier) came to ask some questions.

Met an asian gal friend in the lobby and after she saw me she started walking with an exaggerated motion of her hips and said Hi with a friendly but flirty look saying she saw me walking to the bus stop.

Around 12 am:
One of the office mates from India came to chat with me while I was sitting outside the building. While we were talking one new student came to ask for directions and focused his attention on me.

This is important. My body language and demeanor is always very unapproachable...something I am working on right now but haven't seen much change minus pheros. But Xcite wipe seems to be enhancing my approachability inspite of the A314. Asian women are feeling more comfortable around me and giving me looks.

It's too early to conclude anything yet but it sure looks exciting considering in my last trial I was approachable even 12 hrs after application.

Comments