Skip to main content

Day report 08/10/07: 3 A314 + 1 xcite wipe

Applied 3 drops of A314 and rubbed one xcite wipe all over the upper body.

One random guy came to talk at the bus stop. Another stranger guy said Hi. The girl sitting next to me was squirmy and kept rearranging her hair.

Around 12 am:
Sitting outside with my friend a gorgeous asian girl asked us for direction to a building.

The older married asian girl in my friends lab said Hi with a very big smile and won't break eye contact and then said "how are you?" after I had passed which was funny cause then I had no time to respond. She would normally pass with only a Hi.

Around 5 pm:
Applied 1 spray of MX230.
Saw the asian lady again after a long time on my way to the coffee shop. She said a very enthusiastic Hi and it seemed like she wanted to talk. But I have lost interest so I kept walking after a polite Hi.

Around 9 pm:
Went to an Indian store. A random guy there started conversation asking about what I study.

This mix definitely enhanced approachability. Surprisingly it had high A314 and also the effects seem to have lasted for over 12 hours.

Comments