Skip to main content

Day report 08/06/07: 3 A314 + 4 sprays MX230

Today's mix was 3 drops A314 and 4 sprays MX230. Mood is very subdued. I think MX230 has beta-nol. Also I am sounding like I am full of myself although I am trying to be friendly.

I tried high sprays of MX230 once, I think around 8 sprays spread across the day, and I was getting looks from a lot of black men (!!) but not threat stares it was curiosity stare. I think this may have some TAH, TAL etc. or maybe TAF.

Back to day report:

Got lots of looks from women and respect signals from men. Refreshed with 1 spray MX230 and met an asian guy in coffee shop for the first time. He was very quiet...very hesitant to make eye contact...and almost ready to leave soon after meeting, even though he sounded very excited to meet from email and phone conversation. A1 in the content of MX230...probably, but since I don't know him from before I can't gauge if it was the pheromones or did I come on as too dominant. Another young lady kept eyeing me from the next seat during our conversation.

Comments