Skip to main content

Today's mix" 07/20/07 The most amazing mix

That's right, the most amazing mix ever: 2 drops A314 + 4 squirts of TE gel from mini pump + 5-6 dabs of PF. A314 and TE gel rubbed on wrists, neck and chest and PF on face. Most everyone responds well with this mix. Thing is you don't need overt responses from many people, one or two such responses instills enough confidence in the mix.

Also as can be seen in my previous posts, adding Wagg/V-5 has always spoiled this mix. Replacing PF with SOE was okay but in few instances it led to total invisibility and left me scratching my head if I was too high status for people to even be courteous to me or just too low status for people to bother acknowledging my presence. I think SOE was the culprit. Adding IO has been okay although even with IO I have seen some instances of women being short without any reason.

Now instead of TE I have tried using PI and have gotten DIHL's but no one approaches, only admiration from far, and PI is very prone to buildup.

Another point to note is that it doesn't work so well with less TE. With 1-2 squirts I have sometimes seen no effects at all for the entire day.

So, all in all the current combination is perfect.

One amazing response from an asian girl today morning. She was showing all the typical signs of attraction. I could feel another asian girl in coffee shop looking at me, so I looked up and she was smiling. I smiled back and she walked off super happy with her guy friend, probably her boyfriend. Two working black guys said "what's up man?" out of the blue.

I haven't seen such wide responses ranging from timid asian girls to aggressive black guys from any other mix except maybe Pheroproof on a good night. But my current mix gets me these responses during daytime and very consistently. Ofcourse I never wear this mix two days in a row.

Comments