Skip to main content

Pherone V-5 initial impression

It smells exactly like Wagg, also the bottle is the same as Wagg, including the label which is also black on white background with similar font styles just the name being different. So KZI might be Pherone as MHarris mentioned (in a PM to Visionary). I think that's good news then. The high price of Wagg at l-s is probably due to their high markups.

Yesterday I observed women crowding around my area in the bus, and not much else to note. Haven't seen any disrespectful behavior at work yet which is good. The smell is super musky like Wagg and it lasted a long while almost 10 hrs or even more, which is great as well.

Comments

  1. wow,will have to link to you here. great stuff. ALOT of good content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:10 AM

    You know what? I believe that this stuff is mainly the 'secret ingredient' they use in NPA.

    Which, I believe, is some sort of analogue molecule to aRone.

    Anyway, this is a great find. If they would have made it an oil base it would have been perfect, now it's almost perfect.

    And personally I am very glad that i found something that is able to 'soften' some mixes, but isn't A1. Because I totally HATE that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Domingo, I am curious how does NPA work for you?
    In your experience what does the secret ingredient add to the effects of straight -none? Personally I have had very few good experineces with NPA or TE in alcohol base, although TE in gel form works quite well for me.

    I love oil base too, but I think most products which are not -none based are in alcohol to avoid bacterial conversion. I am sure there's a workaround with using other anti-bacterial agents.

    I am thinking I should experiment with mixing alcohol base products with monolaurin gel which supposedly has great antibacterial properties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lor, is that you? Thanks for the nice comment and for linking me at your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment