Skip to main content

Pherlure arrived few days back

I was reading past posts by Catlord and Thomas at Pherotalk and I thought I will give Pherlure a shot. I thought if it didn't work I could easily return it since I have heard they are very good with returns and immediately refund your money.

Today applied 1 spray on face and another on wrist held in front of face (eyes closed ofcourse).
DIHL from an asian girl, dilated pupils and smile when I talked to her, continued to look at me when I looked back at her after I got down from the bus. Another middle eastern girl checked me out blatantly in front of my other friends. Cashier at breakfast place was very shy and giggly.

The hits and body language signs I got with it tell me that it probably contains a variant of androstenone but I am almost sure it is not exactly androstenone. Hits were androstenone like but the self effects are not androstenone like at all. Maybe it's androstanone.

I am positive it has pheromones and something that works quite well. More investigation in progress.

One more thing to point out here is application on face always works very well for me and brings forth DIHL and more blatant reactions. Sometimes they start talking about my eyes or just look at me more than usual. Wearing IO on the face has brought forth those reactions, as has PF and also NPA and now Pherlure. This is a note to self.

Comments