Skip to main content

Follow up report

I remember Michael saying that after you hae gained sufficient experience with pheromones it becomes like cooking, you can taste the food you have cooked and know if you need more salt, or more pepper or more something else. So for applying pheromones as well follow your senses (when they are developed enough).

Following that philosophy I used 1 spray IO 2X from to-go bottle on the face, 1 spray Ammo from to-go bottle to the back of head, 4 sprays IH 2X from to-go bottle, 2 sprays on each side of face and neck(since I planned to increase the rapport) and dressed A&F. Boy did that work like a charm. On the bus stop and in the bus I grabbed attention (also attributed to the previous day A314+TE+PF application, although washed using Nioxin in morning) and there was also a friendly air about me.

Asian lady from yesterday was there again, pretended to not notice me but I tapped her on the shoulder and said Hi and then didn't try to talk to her after that (there was no need as I was standing near her not sitting beside her like yesterday). But when I got down I waited for her and asked her to come for coffee. She said she doesn't want to walk that far but soon agreed. After that it was fun bonding. She was laughing, smiling, initiating when there was a lull, curiously asking many questions etc. So it went very well better than I had imagined.

I am not going to go sexual at all in this case. Just shooting for a good friend. I want to see how fast I can make her trust me and look up to me and want to spend time with me.

Comments