Skip to main content

Day report 07/30/07: 2 MA314 + 2 Ammo

2 drops MA314 and 2 sprays of Ammo from the full size bottle (1 on chest, 1 on back of neck). I think the alcohol smell of Ammo has subsided now and it's back to smelling quite good.

Also I have been working on a respect mix for some time. It is primarily based on sprayable A314 versions and Ishine and IH but also includes P93, P79, TAF and some TAL. I mixed some concentrated cologne oils and after about a month now it smells very good. Need to give this a try. I hope it works as well for respect as my attraction mix works for attraction.

Back to today...
Asian friend in lab is responding fine. I feel more centered and more focussed on work. No extra eye contacts or other IoIs from any other women. I added 15-20 mcg of P74 in hopes it will add something but nothing changed. Good mix for attraction in theory but not in practice. I think I had tried this before with similar conclusions. Maybe I will get back to it at a later time.

But I wonder why this combination had no overt signs. I am not getting a -none OD vibe. Is it the extra -rone in Ammo?

Comments