Skip to main content

07/27/07: MA314 + overnight -none + Pherlure

Yesterday night before going to bed I put on 1 drop PI + 1 spray TE + 4 squirts of TE gel. Today morning after my regular scrub shower applied 2 drops MA314 rubbed on wrists, neck and chest and added 2 sprays of Pherlure, one to chest and another to back of neck. Today the asian lady noticed me first and said Hi but didn't get down at her usual bus stop. Avoidance...but it's not the pheros. Moving on...I love the smell of pherlure. I also liked Pherogame from Androtics which I think smells similar and has a very nice melon note.

Afternoon...got checked out by two hot nurses from the nearby hospital. Another Indian girl gave a smile and kept staring. More eye contact in general from women and more respect and feeling of being noticed more. There was definitely some -none remnant from last night. I will try today's application again without the previous night -none overload.

Comments