Skip to main content

What is in my attraction mix that works so well?

I don't know, but it's strange how it does what it does. Yesterday I sprayed 1 spray from a 2.5 ml atomizer on my chest right before boarding the bus. All eyes on me when I entered. Girls started shuffling in their seats. However it doesn't feel like -none at all. I am getting responses from Asian girls as well as Caucasian girls.

The only thing is this mix works better (I notice more obvious reactions) in the afternoon than morning. I think that is probably due to people having a different mood after noon than in mornings when they are groggy.

I wish I could let someone else test it to see if they get similar reactions, but I am in short supply and am not very sure about being able to recreate it. With the amount of my perfect working mixes that have gone into making this it will cost a hell of a lot too.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Can't you just try to break it down to which (with the exception of Phero Proof) and how much of each individual phero is in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can, but I still wouldn't know which one of them is causing the effect. Maybe it's synergistic because I didn't get these responses with any one of those mixes when used alone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment