Skip to main content

Wagg + PF

After 3-4 days of experimentation with WAGG today I decided to add a little PF and also used 3-4 sprays of Realm (Estratetraenol). It didn't feel as good as WAGG alone in the morning. WAGG alone had created nice level of sexual tension with women who are acquaintances or strangers who I see every day. With WAGG I am also seeing a consistent dose of disrespect from some colleagues, but it's okay...

WAGG alone got a definite response from a girl who is never responsive to anything and won't even raise her eye to look at anyone. Although she once went crazy hair flipping when I had used PI. The reaction from WAGG was 10 hrs after application, but I could smell WAGG on my wrists (it's very tenacious and has a very musky smell, first pheromone/mix that I can actually smell). Her squirming, constantly passing very close to me, looking into my eye, pointing entire body at me, just so reminiscent of a -none reaction on ovulating woman! If only this had happened at a different stage in my life...

Overall, I think women are responding very well, including asians, some men have acted very friendly while others have been curt and disparaging, some women have reacted in that way too but very few. So atleast it's definitely causing reactions and it seems more good than bad. This is very encouraging and I have to keep testing more.

I am off -none now...-none is so unpredictable and can create bad vibe when you least expect it by leaving residue from past applications and also skews up your experimentations for few days to come by generally changing the direction of any mix you apply. I think -none is bloody effective at influencing any mix at very very small doses (even less than 1 mcg) .

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Glad to hear you are enjoying WAGG... Keep up the detailed entries!

    I think you can get disrespect with some people from Alpha-Nol too and especially the classic ANol + Rone (SOE) combo. Of course when you add substantial A314 or any None the disrespect goes (but on the other hand so can the friendliness)...

    I also don't like the unpredictability of None but in some cases it is the only thing that works to push the envelope effectively to women, especially if you have made yourself seem very 'safe' by wearing comfort mones like the Nols, WAGG, etc.

    -Visionary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Visionary!
    I am working with trying to signal dominance or counter disrespect through other means like behavior and language...because WAGG's benefits are too good to ignore, but disrespect also cannot be good professionally. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment