Skip to main content

Pherone V-5 seems interesting

Blurb from the website:

Pherone Formula V-5 (which we call "Lover") is perfect for men who want women to feel comfortable and happy in their presence.
If you want to make a great impression, Formula V-5 is a perfect choice. If women sometimes find you intimidating, Formula V-5 can help. Even women who are usually shy and anxious feel more relaxed with this formula.

There are lots of good reviews for it:

M3boy on askmehelpdesk

I agree that pheromones could help, but the ones you need are ones that make her feel sexy and relaxed.

I've had a similar problem -- my girlfriend is kind of crazy and will often freak out for no known reason. At times like that she isn't very interested in sex either. I hunted around for a pheromone that would calm her down and make her feel sexy and I found V-5 (http://www.pherone.com/v5.html) from Pherone pheromones (http://www.pherone.com) which they say is supposed to make women feel happpy and sexy and relaxed, etc.

In my experience it really works. When I wear it, my gf calms down and sex is much more likely. In fact, she's more or less reasonable and knows when she's pulling a fit, so I even told her I was using pheromones on her and now she asks for some to be put under her nose to make her feel better when she's freaking out.

Jack Jonez on Amazon (maybe a shill from Pherone, he seems to review all Pherone's products):

This is my all-time favorite phero product. I've tried many many pheros from many companies and this one is really unique. It has NO androstenone. But wait, isn't androstenone good? Actually, androstenone (or -none, as phero "power users" like me call it) is only good to attract attention or for one-night stand hookups with women who are ready, or to give yourself more "alpha male" effect.

For everyday use and to make women like you and feel comfortable with you (and say things like "I never do this but I just feel so comfortable with you!"), V-5 is the one. Women basically NEVER react badly to me when I wear V-5. They don't all jump into my arms or anything but they do smile and give me a chance, and a chance is all ya need! I actually can say that V-5 makes my life better. YMMV, but it's true for me.

Jason Edwards on physicsforums.com

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=25354

I have purchased pheromones from Pherone pheromones and found them to work surprisingly well for me, particularly one called V-5. I am somewhat imposing and V-5 seems to make women feel more relaxed around me and to defuse any negative impression.

Comments