Skip to main content

Unimaginable number of eye contacts from the "attraction mix"

Today I applied my attraction mix two sprays on chest from 2.5 ml spray, accidentally. I was actually going for Opium cologne. Ridiculous number of eye contacts from guys and girls of all age ranges. I think the mix has finally settled and come on its own. It is the mix of all my working mixes so far at the right ratios. If someone gets this kind of response day-to-day he will be on the top of the world. It was freaking amazing. It was a fresh aplication and the responses were immediate like a switch turned on. WOW!!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Sounds good, so what's in it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four primary mixes are
    1) Pheroproof + P79 (12.5 mcg) + MX102 at working ratio (1:2:1)
    2) Realm + IFM at working ratio (3-4:1)
    3) TUTH (5 mcg/spray) + IH 2X at working ratio (1:2)
    4) IO + IH at working ratio (1:1)

    The working ratios are what worked for me and could very well be different for other people. Also there is quite a bit of overlap in contents. The overall mix is not too heavy on any one component.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:42 PM

    Thanks for the info, but that mix sounds a little to complicated for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment