Skip to main content

Tacitus on good colognes at Pherotalk

Lafco in New York City is close to my office so I can test all the Lorenzo Villoresi and Santa Maria Novella there, and Lusciouscargo.com has an excellent online store for L'Artisan, proabably the classiest fragance house... I have not been all thet impressed by MPG fragrances, they seem somehow off key to my nose. With fragances you have to break them down into lighter day type and heavier night type, and some fall in between. Tea For Two, (lousy name, great juice) is one of Artisan's best efforts, my sexy little GF loves it... Bois Farine is simply awesome once it setles in, sometimes Villoresi's Spezie (the best spice frag) and Bois Farine together just smack your sensibilites upside the head... I mixed up SMN's Peau de Espagne with a little Villoresi's Patchouli (about 7:1) and a little bit of Villoresi's Incensi, maybe a tablespoon or two to top off the bottle, 5 drops of ambrette seed oil (bought from Enfleurage in NYC... ambrette doesn't have much scent on its own but it has a wild enhancer effect on other fragrances, maybe on -pheromones as well, seems too... makes no sense that it should do what it does, I definitely plan on adding ambrette to my A314 next round to crank it hard) and one decent sized drop of Jasmine Absolute, grandiflorum type from Egypt, something seriously aphrodisiac about Jasmine, a little goes a looong way.... let this stuff hang out and settle in for a week, sprayed my T shirt with it..... simply DOMINATED, like a mixture of animal, chocolate, perfume, incense, conjured up a big opiated harem filled with soaking wet pleasure bunnies..... wouldn't wear it around too much in the daytime, might get funny looks

Comments