Skip to main content

Summary

Applied 1 spray from IH 2X decanted into a to-go size bottle so maybe 25 mcg applied on wrists and palm. On the bus I was surrounded by three girls who were continuosly checking me out and had very open body language with their whole upper body turned towards me.

Also from all my trials I think around 50-100 mcg of IO is the best for initiating conversation.

For -none the ideal amount is somewhere close to 5 mcg for daytime.

For -rone I am not sure but 2 drops of A314 seems to be good although I have gotten blatant DIHLs with just 1 drop of Mutant A314. I can say the ideal amount is somewhere between 20-40 mcg of A314. Out of that 80% is -rone so the ideal amount of -rone might be approximately 15-30 mcg. -Rone is very forgiving about dosage, so we can peg it at 20 mcg of -rone.

For Instant Shine I used 2 sprays to great self effects. But I have gotten DIHLs with fresh spray of IS 1X decanted into a to-go spray size bottle, so maybe 10 mcg of TAA.

P79 seems to work great at around 25-30 mcg. Sometimes there are attraction signals at 10 mcg with Akuto scent. It maybe the scent though.

TAF doesn't seem to do much for attraction alone. But for focus 30 mcg seems to be working okay.

For P93, 1 spray so 12.5 mcg on face creates fascination from slightly older women and generates good rapport. Need to lower the dosage to appeal to younger women. 5-10 mcg may be okay in a mix.

Comments