Skip to main content

Impi: dramatic change the day after

Post by restless

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=191838&highlight=Impi#post191838

General observations

All in all, women in twenties to mid-thirties (my age range) not on pills seem to be a lot more responsive. Haven't engaged long conversations with past-40 women, but in my gammar class, for example, the only two women clearly aroused (I was in classes with them before) are exactly the ones that matches this. And the signs are really clear: shaking feets and/or legs ponting to me, side glances, hair fidgeting, etc. But then comes the strange...

Episode #1

I decided to give red a last try, so I applied two sprays as usual, but immediately left home to a party. I met that same cousin there by chance (I seldom met her thrice in a week) and we had a brief hug as usual. A few minutes later, there would come a friend of ours, so I waited him to arrive and left them, going to another part of the housing - they had long time not seen each other, so better let them talk.To keep it short, I met her again after our friend had left, and upon meeting, she gave me a decided, bright-out-of-the-blue, loudly resonant *slap* in the arm, asking "Why did you leave us alone?"And while I was still like this: she explained. They're really close and nice friends, and usually *only* (though they once were briefly and slightly more than that ), but this time "he was weird". She kept telling he was all over her, touching and hugging and smelling and talking and she was really embarassed - after all, she has a boyfriend, and he knows that.I must say, I could not be a single bit more, nor less exactly better described as... err... yes, call it "shocked". I didn't get it then, but after thinking a while, need to confirm:

1) is Impi really a men-only product?

2) IF that initial hug (must've been some 15-20 minutes after applied) put some Impi on her, is it possible that the stuff had effected the guy? I believe any reaction to Impi should come from women, and/or towards a man... right? Or else, I'll be more careful with it.Besides that, I also know that distance may raise some feelings and could have some (if not all) influence in this case, but... to that extent? Anyway, I'm still looking for an appropriate moment and excuse to spray some red on a woman and watch if anything happens.

Episode(s) #2

This has happened some times with Impi Silver and Yellow... I'm talking with a girl, then the usual sequence begins: loud laughs, touching, eye contact, some "envolving ambience"... nothing bad, but nothing else. Then, in a later moment, or the following day, a solid "iceberg". As if she shook her head off and thought "gee, what am I doing?"This has surely happened before Impi, but the weird part is: now it's enough to be near to go back into the same proccess. A few times I got a late SMS saying "kiss you good night" and such, and the following day, again into the loop-and-break.I'm pretty aware of the clear 'mones effects, it's just intriguing how often this became. In these cases, any further move ("deeper" kino, get closer) is answered with a drawback. Well, I'm not an "aggresive" type, so don't insist much, but don't want to be the "friendly-only" either, in some cases - and I'm obviously talking about absolutely single women.So, specially if the forum girls would have any tip, what could mean all this approach-with-a-distance fenomena? I'm still willing to think I'm not so ugly as to cause general panic or next-day-regret, but these cases have never been this often. My guess is that, before the 'mones, the girls I could really go into this were the ones with whom I had gotten real rapport, and now they just come by the... err... "scent", but get stuck at something.I already changed my wardrobe... should I brush my teeth harder?

Comments