Skip to main content

Impi comments

By aka on l-s
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14858&page=2&highlight=Impi

One drop Rogue Male between my wrists and 3 swipes of Impi on my neck. (1 swipe = I dip the straw end of the atomizer into the mones and wipe the liquid onto my neck).I came up with this combo because straight Impi gives me a headache and None has a record of relieving some of my headaches in the past.I hope Lacroy decides to market an unscented version of Impi because the basic formula seems very interesting and I'd like to play around with it more. But until then this is a really good combo. (At least for me.)On its own, None tends to make me the center of attention, some women get turned on and most people find me stimulating. With Impi I get the following added benefits:Secret Lacroy Sex Pheromones - Impi evokes the same "sexual hits" that made TE/NPA famous on these forums WITHOUT the irritability and aggressive male reactions that were also part of the TE/NPA package. In fact EVERYBODY seems much friendlier when I wear this combo around them.Potent Feelgood Chemicals - I used to think PF was the best legal high you could get at love-scent, but Impi has it beat.I wore some to work a couple of days ago. Spent about two hours in my office and then went out to help my (mostly female) staff process some orders that had to go out in the afternoon. Within minutes everybody was joking, laughing, smiling... And one lady commented, "What did you do to X? I couldn't get a word out of her all morning. Now I can't get her to shut up."Loss of Inhibitions - This is Impi's biggest selling point IMO. It's not a loopy, semi-drunk chatiness like you see with high levels of Nol. And it's not a deep I-trust-you-so-much-let-me-just-bare-my-soul intimacy like you see with A1. It's a genuinely refreshing I-feel-so-good-about-myself-I'm-going-to-let-it-all-hang-out sort of effect.At work there's a somewhat miserable girl that's way too involved in her church and all sorts of weird fundamentalist activities. I could tell she's into me, in a repressed sort of way, because she's always inviting me to her church, talking bible stuff, and giving me all sorts of religious tapes, cd's and books to light my path.The other day she was just plain friendly (without all the ideological baggage) and after work she offered to share her umbrella and walked me to my car. When we got to my car she stood just inches away from me, while the rain was pouring all around us, and talked about her dream vacation (for at least 5 minutes) without the slightest sign of self-consciousness. It was really cool, and the first time I ever considered her half-way attractive.(I could almost see this stuff being used in therapy.)From what I've seen so far, normally shy people seem a little more relaxed. Basically social people become quite talkative. Flirty girls become extremely blatant (leaning towards me to show their cleavage, brushing their hands against my lower parts, staring into my eyes with a wicked smile...). Typically serious girls become more casual and friendlier. And outgoing personalities can be quite entertaining.(This includes myself by the way. Sometimes I catch myself saying things that I didn't even realize I was thinking. And I find it so amusing.)Of course I had to test this effect out on my girlfriend and, after two years of thinking that she enjoyed prolonged foreplay, she shocked me by straddling my face and saying, "Just f***ing eat me, you sick little bastard."Can't say I enjoyed it, but at least I learned something. (And maybe I have a little leverage when I need some of my own kinks worked out. )

Comments