Skip to main content

Respect putatives

Tacitus: "the higher range of Putatives, P83, P91, P93 all seem to have this balance of masculinity and credibility/trust/attraction where the younger, jerkier pheromones like P75, or the "youngish authority figure" P80 can be terribly offputting to many..."
P90.... subtle, a touch social dominant, maybe ??

Tacitus: "Did I underestimate P90 ?... maybe so... although it may require a stronger application, 100 mu + to kick in... at the gym I observed women were unusually animated, very chatty, almost noisy... same thing occured on the subway... even a reserved brit couple seated next to me became voluble... and I was afforded an unexpected degree of respect throughout the day.... although not of the Clint Eastwood P80 variety, nor of the somewhat more erotic P83 variety... the upper range putatives so far, P90, P91, P93 appear to have a generally civilized, well sociallized quality.... P90 quietly exudes what I might term "empathetic leadership" versus "authoritarian leadership"... in the direction of the wise, respected grandfather figure... I did notice that in important discussion during the working day, I could manage the very tricky balancing act of being direct and forceful while maintaining rapport... I have never been good at that likable intensity trick... P90 seems to give one a boost there..."

Comments