Skip to main content

Ruthvah! : Ancient Sexual Compellant

http://www.sorcerers-apprentice.co.uk/ruthvah.htm

Ruthvah has been used by Mystics Magicians, Kings, Potentates and Great Men throughout the ages. CROWLEY RECOMMENDED RUTHVAH FOR ITS ATTRACTION PROPERTIES AND BASED HIS SUCCESS WITH WOMEN ON ITS EFFECTS. The oil has a beautiful and strangely compelling masculine odour. The complex formula contains extremely rare and costly natural ingredients which are so difficult to obtain that we believe only the Sorcerer's Apprentice can offer genuine S.A. Ruthvah

Not only does S.A. Ruthvah get you first base with the ladies but it also puts you at the head of the pack with other men. Pheromones work in reverse on males who are not using Ruthvah; they are cowed and make way for the leader of the pack. Apart from its obvious advantages with the opposite sex this can also give you an edge in business and commerce. About 10% of the male population have 'working levels' of Pheromones: the rest find mating hard work. This could explain the difficulty some males have of getting to 'First Base' and the ease that certain others have of making it regardless. Popularity it would seem, has less to do with personality and more to do with pheromones. Does this explain the repetitive instances throughout history when the world's most beautiful women have become slaves to men who were less than handsome?

For general and/or first attraction simply rub a small amount of S.A. Ruthvah into the temples. For Deeply Sexual overtones put a little under each arm or on the loins so the effect is subtle but rapid. It is said to DRIVE WOMEN WILD.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:54 AM

    Hi

    did you ever smelled this? I bought some of it some time ago, but imo this stuff really STINKS!

    I could swear there is some sort of poo in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:47 PM

      The phial I got from SA has worked wonders. It's a masculine scent. No hint of poo in mine. Got on the bus and, looking behind me, I caught another actually following the scent with their nose. And when in the Post Office queue a lady behind me I perceived was being stimulated by the scent. I knew she was smelling it and this nade me feel GOOD!

      Delete
  2. You might be smelling the Civet in there. Cover well with cologne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Wouldn't the added cologne interact and furthermore mess with the effects of the Ruthvah oil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:59 PM

    Hi, I revisited this one lately, and guess what? It doesn't stink anymore!

    I think it was just to fresh when I first got it, and that the ingredients needed some more time to ripe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:41 PM

    I also tried this from SA.
    I overheard a few ladies discussing the awful smell - they thought farmers must be in the area with their dung-spreader!!!
    Got it from a different source and it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:42 PM

      The Ruthvah I ordered from the SA is well good. Got on the bus and noticed a man turn his head to follow the scent!
      Also while in the Post Office queue a lady behind me, I perceived, was having her Heart center stimulated by the scent. She was right behind us and I Knew she was wanting another whiff!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm gonna like this oil! Is there an oil that drive men wild too?

    do pheromones work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:37 PM

      Yes. The Sorcerer's Apprentice also do Snow Queen oil for woman to captivate man.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:38 PM

      And Anteros oil for gay men.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Not much good having a woman sniffing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment