Skip to main content

Day report 2/207: P93

Today I tried P93 one spray only. I think it has an easygoing attraction vibe. 1 spray in the morning and 1 spray in the afternoon (12.5 mcg/spray), both times to the back of head. In the morning met a lady with whom I had taken a class before, she was very talkative, approached me to talk (never did that before, she is normally very shy), asked lot of questions and was very friendly, volunteered lots of information about her son, got my phone number, touched me 2-3 times on hand while talking in a flirty way.

In the afternoon met with friend who was in a sharing mode too, talked about his life when he was young, disclosed some private information, good conversation. It's not without attention getting qualities. Got more than usual eye contact from women.

People I met were more receptive and friendly.
Some beta-nolish characteristics!
Sex was good too!!

Comments