Skip to main content

Pheromones create aura

A remark at http://whyfiles.org/033love/main5.html piqued my curiosity.
I have noticed multiple times that I can get hits even when my pheromones most certainly haven't reached the receiver's vno (if it exists, or olfactory receptors, whatever links to hypothalamus).
My current understanding is pheromones change you first and foremost making you desirable plus they also affect people who are at sniffing distance. The combined effect is what causes the hits.
Now how does it affect you, I think two ways...affecting your hypothalamus and secondly your aura.
See this excerpt from the website mentioned above:

...pheromones presented to the VNO seem to affect heart rate breathing rate, and electrical conductivity of the skin. Most of the effects were small, quick and reversible.

The change in electrical conductivity of the skin might be responsible for changing your aura. This part doesn't require the pheromone to reach the target's nose at all. It can be seen/perceived if you are in visual range.

Comments