Skip to main content

Good feeling: pheromone residue hits

I have felt that pheromone residue hits (i.e. hits received when you probably think the pheromone applied has already evaporated because you didn't apply any pheromone recently) are much better. I get good hits in the evening compared to mornings all the time.
So far I had tried to attribute it to various things like people's mood in the morning. None of which seem like a satisfactory explanation. With some mixes I get good hits soon after application. With others I get hits after many hours mostly in the evening from morning application. Sometimes the day after application with nothing applied that morning.
Attractions should come out through pleasant conversation, good eye contact. I should feel relaxed and not rushed as well. Otherwise there is just no point. I only look for hits when I have freshly applied, but most good hits seem to come much later sometimes 8-9 hours later.
I guess pheromones need to be absorbed by the body and then when they are rereleased they cause better reactions, or some need to be converted on your skin to turn into something good.
Don't know. Still looking for a product which consistently gets me the hits I am looking for.

Comments