Skip to main content

Day Report : 11/2/06, Got plenty of eye contacts during daytime and evening

I decided not to follow the normal suggestions to apply -nol products away from bacteria rich areas and applied 2 sprays of IOX2 in each armpit in the morning. Also applied 1 drop of MA314 mixed with 1 drop of PI and rubbed it until absorbed on neck and wrist area. Also applied Kouros Fraicheur cologne but later on decided to spray some more Burberry Weekend for fear that I may be stinking due to PI.
Got quite a few eye contacts throughout the morning, one uncomfortably long from an asian girl around 11 am. At around 2 pm applied 2 more sprays of IO2X in each armpit. Again many eye contacts when I went out around 6 pm. And another deep long eye contact from a very attractive caucasian girl. PI+MA314 definitely had a role to play. But IO2X in the armpit is also working quite well. I have read posts that IO resists conversion also I have found a way to reduce bacteria population (which typically make sweat stinky) in my armpit area. But there has to be a little conversion. Also adding -none with a strong buffer like MA314 created something good.
I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts that 1 drop of MA314 has been working pretty well for me in getting me attraction signals. This whole combination and method of application has proven very effective.

Comments