Skip to main content

Clubbing success

I put 2 sprays of PMX101 sometime in the morning. Applied another spray of PMX101 around 9 pm. Also applied 1 spray of MX102 and 2 sprays of Akuto scented P79 (1 on neck and chest another behind neck). Went to club at around 11 pm.
Two times women stood very near me touching or almost touching. One initiated conversation and looked attracted. I said it's hot here. She said "yeah, it is kinda hot" and laughed after that. We talked for some time. I called her stupid. She didn't seem to care about my bad remarks. She was trying to prove herself to me too. Maybe the MX102 effect. I didn't show much interest and eventually she left. The other woman with another lady friend stood with her arm touching mine probably hoping that I will start conversation but she was just too big for my taste. The first girl however had a very cute face. Got looks from other girls too.

This could be a good combo. I am wondering if I should take out the MX102 and just use PMX101 and P79. It sounds nice on paper. I had earlier gotten good eye contacts from young girls with just PMX101. Adding PMX102 might have made me more attractive to slightly older women around my age and alienated the younger women. Also I have a feeling P79 is a good thing. It does something and it does so consistently. I don't know if it will actually lead to more attraction and some action from their part too or not.

Comments