Skip to main content

Liquid Trust

I want to try this oxytocin based spray. Everyone needs others to trust them. It just makes the life easier. I have heard good reports about this product. Hope it will work for me as well.

I don't know if trust is an issue I need to deal with. Yet, having more won't hurt!

Will more trust translate to more sex..we shall see!

Stress Relief in a nasal spray

From http://www.lifescript.com/channels/well_being/News_Bites/stress_relief_in_a_nasal_spray.asp

Researchers at the University of Zurich recently announced the development of a nasal spray containing oxytocin, a hormone used to assist labor in women during childbirth. Initial studies have indicated that the spray helps lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol and produces no significant adverse side effects. Researchers also found that subjects who used the nasal spray became less argumentative and initiated fewer incidences of conflict with loved ones.

Bruce at the l-s forum mentioned that
"I think it is the stress pheromones that really kill your chances and turn aNONE product use into a crash and burn story. Not all heavy on the testosterone guys come off as scary to women."

LT + PI report
by a user on l-s forum

"I decided to add 4 drops of Primal Instinct to a 1/4 bottle of Liquid Trust. I recieved 5 100% sure DHIL`s. I sprayed two sprays on my cloths and one on my neck. Shake well before each use. I used the LT atomizer...............The reaction to this brew is strange in that I recieved alot of " I feel like you know me" and " I can tell you anything" comments. I dont think LT and PI is sex in a bottle, but the 5 woman that got a good wiff of the stuff, I slept with 2 and counting. Its only been about a week....that stuff has to speed up familiarity. I changed my number of sprays of the LT/PI combo to 4. 2 in hair and 2 on clothes. This seem to be working even better. The only down side is the woman that I come in contact with won't shut the hell up. The effects seem to last about 4 hours......Im in Hawaii by the way....tropical enviorment. I'm a 25 y/o black male. The two woman I slept with was a 22 y/o japanese exchange student and a 32 y/o black seven eleven clerk. The other 3 were white chicks ages 26,33,36."

Something to try!

Comments