Skip to main content

First post

After much rumination, I finally decided to create a blog about my personal journey into the world of scents. It's been a long time since I have been pursuing this interest.
But till now I have somehow been able to maintain my sanity and haven't gotten carried away with it like some people who spend thousands of dollars buying new colognes only to decide they are worthless and they need to get some other ones.
I am interested, yes, but crazy, NO!
I like to read about them, sample them and if I really like some, then buy them.
I don't judge colognes based on how expensive they are or how exclusive they are or how obscure they are.
I let my nose decide and that's exactly how I like it.

I am also interested in and have been using pheromone based scents and musks (chemicals used by nature to transmit information in primates for the primary purpose of selection and mating).

I believe, a nice smell can really uplift, transcend and transform you. It can pick you up when you are down in the dumps and is capable of making you and people around you cheerful, friendly, social, sexual and what not.

In other words, they are really powerful in impacting human behavior.

Pheromone based scents are even more effective for these purposes. Most people think about pheromones as something sexual and devious, which is so far from truth it's ridiculous. They do impact human behaviour but not in a manner that people envision. The effects are very subtle most of the times. Only rarely do you see something very extraordinary.

Most people who will use pheromones will be very disappointed after few uses when they don't see the effects they are looking for. In most of the case it is because they are not perceptive enough, or they are looking for the effects in the wrong context.

More about this later...

I will review colognes and common pheros and post my daily experiences with them on a regular basis. This will be my journal!

I believe this first post gives you an idea of things to come.

Comments