Skip to main content

Day report 9/17/06 : Pherofragrance

Applied 2 dabs of PF, one on each jaw from ear to chin at around 10:30 AM. Came to school. It's sunday so not too many people in campus. I have not noticed many reactions with PF ever. Except one time when I was sitting somewhere reading a newspaper and a girl seemed to be affected and asked me the time. If I OD with it then I find that I become jittery and it becomes very hard for me to focus or sit down.

In the afternoon around 3:00 PM, tried 2 sprays of 'TUTH+IS+EW' on chest covered with 2 sprays of Hanae Mori cologne. One guy stared at me when I got out of the building. A girl walking outside stared at me while I was driving. Feeling confident, relaxed and slightly upbeat, enjoying the music but didn't want to turn it up too loud. No noticeable hits from girls in grocery store. One guy called after me and gave me my receipt which I had forgot to get. He was a customer too. Slightly unusual behavior, I would never have done that. GF seemed very comfortable. Had good conversation with her, friendly, playful yet intimate at the same time.

Comments