Skip to main content

Day report 9/15/06 : Scented PMX101

Tried my new scented PMX101 today. First spray was a bit weak so went for another spray, both on chest. Strong scent!! Got in the bus, driver commented someone is wearing a lot of cologne, didn't direct it at me, but...
Anyways, in the bus a girl sitting next to me asked me about the bus route. Felt very relaxed and calm throughout the bus journey. During teaching felt calm too and words and ideas came out clearly. Students in second class seemed more participative. The black girl in class seemed affected and came to talk for some unncecssary reason as usual. Some students had that enamored look on their face (staring with a faint smile, like he is a good guy...)
The smell disappeared in less than 3 hours. So it's a strong scent but doesn't last as long. Not good. One spray from the small sample atomizer of 'Le Male' lasts almost all day on me. That's the longevity I like.

Comments