Skip to main content

Day report 9/14/06: Night application experiment, PI

Tried something new for today. Yesterday night before going to bed I put two drops of PI on my wrist and rubbed it over both wrists, neck and chest area. Next morning I took a normal bath with loofa scrub and soap. I don't know if it washed away the PI. I also suspect that my PI bottle has lost some of its intensity (don't know why, the bottle is old, could the -none have broken down), it doesn't feel as strong anymore. Anyways...after shower put Gucci Envy on wrist, behind ear, and on neck from the stick vial. Can smell the cologne very well; this application method seems to be working for me. So, after I came to school I met one of the old secretaries at my school who has previously reacted well to high -none. She saw me and gave me a look over, as if appreciating the way I was dressed but didn't say anything about it. I was dressed slightly better than usual. After some time I went to the computer lab and two Indian girls (new students) were looking at me whenever I passed by. This may have been a hit. No eye contact or anything from any black or white girls in the computer lab. We will see as the day progresses.

I think I am noticing more respect. It's more of a feeling than clear signs. Gucci Envy smell is hanging around me. I can still smell it. Two girls made slightly longer eye contact. But overall I feel people are avoiding eye contact with me.

I went to get lunch and an overweight white girl made eye contact and smiled. I don't know why I get these overt reactions from overweight girls more. Does it mean I am naturally attractive to them only and that is amplified when I am wearing mones? Or, are fat girls better smellers, or are they more willing to show reactions and work to get your attention because they don't get much attention otherwise. I have noticed most attractive girls rarely make eye contact (maybe just with me, I don't know). The reactions I have seen so far indicate a -none response. The PI sure is showing itself although not in a way I want. So the scrub didn't really wash off the PI application from night before. I want to try showering only in the night and not in the morning but I wake up a little funky and the funk gets nasty by the end of the day so I am a bit hesitant. Need to try similar night application experiment with SOE and A314, two other products which have shown good next day reactions for other people.

Comments