Skip to main content

Day report 9/13/06: 8" SOE

Applied about 8" total of SOE on my neck, 4" on each side in the morning around 8 AM. Also sprayed 1 spray of Rive Gauche from the small atomizer in my hair in the front. Got good bit of eye contact from few girls when I reached school.
I think the none used yesterday from PMX101 didn't wash off fully and that coupled with SOE has given me an attractive aura... or it's possible it's just SOE, but I doubt it.

I also think since I have started using loofa scrub while showering I am seeing this kind of -none from the day before coupled with SOE from the morning effects more.
I also noticed that I could smell the stink in the armpit of the shirt I wore on Friday (5 days back) very clearly, and it wasn't spicy like my sweat normally smells but it was some unique odor. It was quite strong when I held the shirt underarm upclose to my nose, maybe it was -none or -rone or A1 or any other stinky mones. The question is was it my natural mones. I think it was because I never apply mones in my underarm area. Maybe I should apply mones in my underarm area, use the 'pit trick', as suggested by someone at l-s forum (see few posts down). So Lavilin is preventing my underarm spicy odor but is not stopping my natural pheromone production, maybe. Good news??

4:30 PM
Just had a meeting with my advisor. Long and good discussion. I made sure to establish my points. But...in the midst of our discussion when my advisor started talking after interrupting me, I started laughing and the laughing just won't stop. It was very very embarrassing. At one time I thought I might have to leave as it was really difficult. I tried to think of all types of things to stop my laugh but it was very tough. After some time I could finally stop. I think the problem is exacerbated because I am thinking something all the time even when somebody is talking, so that means I am not really listening. I should work on it and I hope I don't do it again. Anyway, was SOE the culprit, or the fun mones of PMX101 from yesterday? I should remember to always spray PMX102 on my face before a meeting, I am sure that will bring some seriousness to the meeting. Also I seem to be in a very good moday today for no reason at all, saying Hi very loudly to people, talking more loudly than usual.

Comments