Skip to main content

Day report 09/11/06: Cleo-beta + PI

In the morning, first I put 2 drops of Cleo-beta, then put a drop of PI on one wrist then rubbed both wrists together and rubbed it on neck and jaw area. Applied YSL opium on all application points with the stick in the sample bottle. Felt very alert during the bus ride. Also, felt eyes on me but couldn't catch anyone looking.

PI almost always makes me feel more alert, if I apply too much or too near the face then sometimes I get a throbbing in my head.

I recall reading in a forum that a guy was sitting with a high dose of -none in a bar and the lady next to him said that "I am old enough to be your mother". Somehow the -none was unintentionally telegraphing to her that he was proposing her.

One time I used a high dose of -none (I think 1 drop PI + 2 sprays Chikara) and was waiting for a gal friend in my house. She came in and immediately said something like "I thought you are very angry for some reason". Well, the way I thought this could have happened was since -none gives you a dominant, aggressive vibe sometimes the other person might perceive you as pissed off or angry. How you are perceived depends a lot on the context and your relation with that person as well, apart from congruency. Depending on the situation you might be perceived as horny as well.

Conclusion:
Mones are chemical messengers of nature. They pass information from one person to the other. They telegraph your mood and your personality to the people around you. Keep your mood and personality congruent with your radiating mone signature for successfully transmitting your intent.

2 PM
Until now got some eye contact from girls. Got some respect. One student "apologised" for turning in homework late. Cashier at lunch time said thank you more enthusiastically. Didn't effect GF negatively at all, even though she is going through PMS. Asked her to smell the application point approximately 6 hrs after application, and she can smell the cologne. She had once commented negatively about my cologne when I was wearing only PI covered with cologne. She also gets in a very irritated or aggressive mood when I am wearing PI or any other high none, but not this time. Got major spontaneous erection in lecture class (around 12 PM). I am sure this is the effect of the new Cleo-beta. The old Cleo-alpha always had the same effect. So, I guess
alpha- and beta- nol aren't effecting the arousal reaction I get from using Cleo.
This is a great product. Never fails to raise testosterone. I can expect to see new pimple growth on my face. My squats every other night are helping to raise testosterone as well.

Comments