Skip to main content

Attention seeker

I know my mone mix is working when I get more eye contact than usual.
I have noticed that the days I get more eye contact from girls I am really in a much better mood. Infact my mood rises considerably right after I get an eye contact, not just any eye contact but an eye contact suggestive of atleast some interest. If coupled with a smile then it really makes my day. I think I am an attention seeker and maybe that's why I like high -none products like PMX101 or PI.

So, my question is who do girls decide to look at? They don't go around looking at every guy that passes by. You can say they look at someone who catches their eye, for whatever reason.

Normally if you actively seek eye contact you don't get it as they become shy or are creeped out. Also it makes you seem validation seeking or wimpy. Also, if you look aggressive, dominant, angry, sad or are in any negative mood you will rarely get eye contact, you may get some but they will be more of disgust or pity.

In social situations girls make eye contact with those who are the center of attention. Those who seem outgoing, fun and relaxed but not a joker. That's how I will define an alpha person. Someone who is the leader of the pack but is not uptight about it. He still knows how to have fun.

Now the question is how to give out that vibe through your mones and through your persona.
A lot of nol, some none and some rone may give out that vibe. Personality wise, looking presentable, walking and talking in a relaxed manner, able to hold some intelligent, light and fun conversation is the way. Need to look approachable and confident not stiff or nervous.

Comments