Skip to main content

Nude Alpha combinations

So far I have tried NA with many products and some have been stand out like

  • A1: An essential component to enhance all the positive attributes of NA. It can be mixed with NA at 2:1 ratio with 0.5 mg/ml of A1.
  • Alfa Maschio: Perfect for night outs. 1-2 sprays at night. NA applied in the morning.
  • Swoon: Perfect for increasing overtness of friendly reactions -dose 1/3rd to 1/2 of NA dose. For me that is 1 drop usually.
  • M3X: Perfect for one on one dates. Increases desire for excitement and intimacy without reducing trust.
Lately I have been experimenting with my left over P83 and it has become my new favorite for overt attraction. This is unlike the NA mix with Swoon which I realized was enhancing friendly interactions. P83 clearly positions you as attractive and removes doubts about it being just friendly. Flirtation increases in interactions and there is a lot more sly sneaking of looks and smiles.

The dose for me is 10 mcg P83 to 2 drops of NA but sometimes I even go 20 mcg P83 to 4 drops of NA keeping ratio the same.This works well even at work as you are just seen as a wholesome attractive guy at all levels even though it doesn't really signal competence.

Another eye opener lately has been NPA added to NA. The ratio is 2:1 NA:NPA. I think NPA could actually be lower but this punches up sexual attraction a lot. 

This means that people who are open to displaying sexual attraction to you will do it more boldly, i.e. your girlfriend/wife etc. But that also means that women who are strangers might be a little guarded. 

I say a little guarded, because the good guy aura of NA is still pretty strong and NPA is not necessarily a bad boy vibe in my opinion. It just seems to indicate its time for sex more than anything and this could turn on women who are in the right mood or phase of their cycle.

Next combo is NA with AQ. I played around with NA and BW before and it was very interesting but I think I like the overt respect vibe and acceptance and the non-creepy vibe of AQ a little more. I discussed with Gary and he thought they can complement well and can give me the best of both worlds, the unbeatable vibe of AQ where guys respect you and want to do things for you, and the prince charming vibe of NA. Tried a few combinations but kept coming back to 1 drop NA to 1 spray AQ. If I have days where I don't want to experiment and just shut off my brain and be ready for whatever situation might present, I wear this. Attraction when it comes, comes overtly. I don't lose friends. I stay energetic and outgoing and day goes very smoothly.

So, I am adding three more additions to my NA combo list:
  • P83: 10 mcg applied with 2 drops of NA. Attractive flirtatious vibe appropriate for daytime. Even work appropriate and helps to stand out.
  • NPA: 1 drop NPA to 2-3 drops of NA. Perfect for relationships but can also be worn out even during daytime safely. You may not get many reactions from strangers unless they are already somewhat invested and interested.
  • AQ: 1 spray AQ to 1 drop NA. Ideal mix. Reliable and idiot-proof. Ready for day and night and any situation.

Comments

Post a Comment