Skip to main content

Mark's Love God Pheromone notes

This product was created by a pherotruth member, Snoopyace, and is being sold at the Love potion perfume website:

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/634134400/marks-love-god-blend-unscented-pheromone

The blend seemed very interesting, with good reports, which made me curious to try it. I have now been using it off and on since November last year and finally have enough data to summarize my findings.

First some information about the blend itself: It has 1000 mcg pheromones in a 1 oz spray bottle (or the 10 ml bottle if you buy it in oil as a roll-on). The pheromone content is very low compared to most other products at that price level at $44.95 without any scents added. 

I asked Love potion perfume about it and they said "1,000 mcg per 10 ml bottle is our norm, and it works extremely well when pheros are properly blended. More is not better when it comes to pheros." 

While I completely agree that more is not better when it comes to pheros, and I typically prefer to use smaller doses than recommended anyways, I am more surprised at the high cost. Maybe there are some hidden costs to procurement, production, or mixing that I don't know about.

For comparison sake, Alpha Q has 36 mg pheromones in 60 ml bottle at $119.95. I highly doubt LAL doesn't know how to blend pheromones or uses cheaper quality pheromones or even scent. LAL scents are consistently amazing. In my opinion, LAL scents (in Alpha Q, Casanova, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Wolf etc) are much better smelling scents compared to any Love Potion Perfumes I have tried (Excalibur, Merlin, TeeKayOh, Love Potion: Homme). So, what gives?

Anyway, enough harping about cost, lets get to the results. Here are the findings from my usage, from the 1 oz spray bottle scented in Love Potion: Homme scent:

  • Scent is overwhelming at just 1 spray for me. The scent irritated my girlfriend also at just 1 spray when freshly applied but after it mellows in an hour there are no complaints. It seems we can request for it to be lightly scented but you will have to email them as that doesn't seem to be an option on the website.
  • I managed to go upto 2 sprays for most of my trials. Most people on the forum were reporting that the recommended dose is 4 sprays but I couldn't make myself go that high as the scent is just overwhelming and I was worried about being the cologne guy.
  • It works even at 2 sprays and shows some interesting signs at that dose so the lower dose shouldn't be discounted.
  • The smell lingers for longer than 8 hrs on my clothes, but fresh application works best with tapering effects for the next 6 hrs in cooler weather.
  • The effects on my GF are very noticeable and leads to interest in intimacy that is overly expressed. Its pretty noticeable how she is more likely to make a move with this on. It doesn't have the urgency and need that can sometimes be expressed with NPA or sometimes with Hunted but it is more of a "want" that comes from a seductive mood.
  • It creates a romantic yet exciting and sexual vibe that is pretty unique and in some ways is even better than Nude Alpha for an existing relationship. The only other mix I can compare it for this effect is when I use M3X with NA.
  • It is not as good as NA, BW, or AQ in attracting strangers. Although sometimes it does have an effect with women where they notice you, look at you, and sometimes smile as if they know you from somewhere or find you attractive. Maybe it needs higher dosages for these attraction signs with strangers.
  • Asian women seem to like it and it makes them more forward if they are interested. This was noticed even at 2 sprays.
  • Guys are mostly ok and some even see you as a cool guy.
  • In an office environment, it doesn't hurt or help, and is mostly neutral. No overt respect vibe like seen with AQ (see you as someone that they want to do things for) or BW (see you as outspoken and someone who can be a challenge).

Bottomline: If someone is focused on improving relationship with their significant other then this is one of the best products. Too bad the cost is out-of-whack. Judging by the amount of pheromones and how much they charge for scents, it should cost $25 max for 1 Oz spray bottle and it will be a huge success.






Comments