Skip to main content

Trading section added

I am a mone hoarder and often times I have more than I can possibly use. Also, some products match my body chemistry well, while others don't. Even though these products might not work for me, they may work for other people very well.

I am sure there are many other users who are facing the same dilemma. So, I am creating this trading section on my blog to enable a place for people to list their products and also browse what others have listed and contact them to purchase or initiate a trade.

The framework is very simple and its nothing more than a fancy display for what is traditionally done via a forum post. There is no automated payment option or shopping cart option. Any payment is exchanged between the two parties with no middleman and no fees involved.

The page simply allows you to list and then initiate contact with those who have listed their products. You have to arrange for payment and shipping by initiating contact directly.

Once your product has been sold please use the form link that was emailed to you and select the Available = No option to make it disappear from this listing.

Hope you find it useful. Check out the products that are available right now by visiting the page.
If you have any suggestions for improvement please leave them in the comment section here. Cheers!

Comments