Skip to main content

Three day report: 12/21/07-12/23/07

Used the same mix and shower routine. Asian girl who I know from before went with me to movie rental place. Showed me the text on the movie cover saying "unafraid of sexuality" and jokingly asked what I thought about it. Stayed in my bedroom three days in a row (until sleeping time when we parted ways) with provocative sexual talks with topics including oral sex, anal sex etc. It was very hard to control myself but I am working on building a relationship with another girl at the moment so can't let anything happen with her.

So even though the talk went on to sexual topics I would still like to keep it on friendly terms only. Although I know that if she feels spurned after her sexual advances she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me and won't want to be friends or even cordial. This has happened quite a few times with me but I still don't know how to fix this without bringing it out in the open. I have to say though that I never saw this much forwardness from an asian girl (FOB) before.

Comments