Skip to main content

Day report 12/13/07: Twelfth day phero free

Followed the same shower routine as yesterday. More attention, notice and acknowledgement. It feels so good to be recognized everywhere, getting eye contact from people, many people looked at me like they know me from somewhere.

I sweated again around 3 pm around mid-way through the class exam that I was proctoring with two other people). My same dose of anti-perspirant does not seem to be blocking sweat anymore. After that I noticed a definite spike in reactions. First half of the exam...not many looks, in the second half after sweating I found both male and female students looking at me as if the answers were written on my face.

Great looks of interest from many girls at the coffee house. One of them was a student...she is hot and always gives me those looks...anyway she is a student...she gave a coy smile with extended eye hold! I was with my professor getting coffee...that might have been a factor too. When adding milk to my coffee I said something to the girl standing next to me about giving her a little space at which she went giggly. Conversation with Professor went towards relationship and indirect questioning of my status!!

At day end I can say overall it was great. I was definitely feeling enhanced.

Comments